• Mia Desiree Harris, a grandmother from Ohio, was apprehended on suspicion of deliberately shooting her 6-month-old granddaughter in the the head, resulting in severe injuries to the child.
• Harris has been charged with three counts of felonious assault, but the charges may change as the investigation progresses.
• The event occurred in Liberty Township, Ohio, and the youngster was left in critical condition, despite undergoing two surgeries.
• Harris left the scene but was later apprehended on northbound Interstate 75 without incident. She was identified as the shooter by witnesses.
• During a dispute, Harris shot at multiple family members before shooting the newborn. Harris, according to the sheriff, exhibited no remorse for her crimes.
- Six months later, the suspect in a fatal Harlem shooting is apprehended
- Cops say a teen was shot numerous times in broad daylight during a New York City attack