Unfortunately, dreaming of a White Christmas in Georgia is a futile endeavor this year. Instead, the weather forecast suggests that it will be a wet Christmas in the state.
Severe Weather Team 2 Meteorologist Ashley Kramlich is closely monitoring a weather system that is anticipated to bring rainfall on Christmas Day.
We are live on Channel 2 Action News, providing updates on how the rain may affect your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day plans.
Get ready for the weekend with these important updates.
- Temperatures will be warmer this weekend with highs in the 60s
- Showers move in late Christmas Eve with 90% chance of rain on Christmas Day
- Lingering showers on Tuesday
- Much colder by the end of next week
- Poll Workers in Georgia Demand Giuliani Be Prohibited from Defaming Them
- Woman in Georgia decorates her home with 50 Christmas trees