The Labor Day Fair and Parade organized by the Clarence Center Fire Department is set to take place on September 4, 2023. Exciting attractions such as the midway, beer tent, battle of the bands, fireman’s chowder, and gambling tent will be available for attendees. It’s an event not to be missed!
How about starting your day with the Famous Fireman’s Chowder, available as early as 9 a.m……….? This hearty chowder will give you the energy to kickstart your day.
- From 11 am to 4 pm, make sure not to miss Hammerl Ride Specials. It’s an exciting opportunity to enjoy some amazing rides and have a great time. So mark your calendars and join us for some thrilling adventures during these hours.
- The Beer Tent will be opening its doors from 11 a.m. TO 4 p.m. pm PM Firefighters Gala Parade
- Exciting Firefighters Parade at Noon
- One pm1pm, four pm4pm, head to the Gambling Tent for some exciting games.
Afterwards, don’t miss out on the Battle of the Bands and indulge in some delicious B&W BBQ chicken. It’s sure to be a great time!
- First home for young girls rescued from Human Trafficking opens In Southern Alabama
- New York warns schools with legal action if they try to block or even hinder migrant students from registering