Long Beach resident demands justice

Long Beach resident demands justice following a violent assault by 12 teenagers

A man from Long Beach is seeking justice after he was assaulted by a gang of teenagers. The man was lured by a girl who pretended to need assistance. He is determined to get justice for what happened to him.

On October 3, Joe Kremer was on his way back home from the gym when something terrible happened. He was found unconscious in the middle of the street, with several facial fractures and numerous scrapes and bruises all over his body.

According to him, the injury that affected him the most was not a physical one but rather the long-lasting mental impact that the incident had on him.

As he spoke, fear was evident in his voice. He confided, “Every time I step out of my house, I feel like I have to be alert at all times. It’s like I’m constantly watching my back while simply walking down the street.” His anxiety was palpable, and it was clear that fear had taken hold of him.

The Long Beach Police Department released a statement stating that an incident occurred on the 300 block of W. Broadway around 9:15 p.m. The man was walking in the area when the incident took place.

According to investigators, he was discovered with injuries to both his upper and lower body, believed to be a result of an attack by a gang of at least 15 juveniles. He was immediately rushed to a hospital for treatment following the assault.

According to Kremer, the incident started when a young girl approached him for assistance. Suddenly, he found himself surrounded by a group of people.

Fortunately, he was able to escape when two individuals exited the apartment complex, causing the crowd to disperse.

Kremer recounted a moment when her life flashed before her eyes and she couldn’t help but think about her loved ones, including her son and parents.

Kremer is currently in recovery mode and is optimistic that the local detectives will be able to track down the group responsible for his ordeal. His wish is for them to ensure that no one else falls victim to the same kind of situation in the future.

As he recounted the incident, his voice trembled with emotion. “It’s incredibly disheartening,” he shared. “It’s as if we’re losing the very fabric of our society – our youth, our future.” Despite being a physically imposing athlete, he couldn’t help but wonder what would have happened if he wasn’t as strong. “What if I couldn’t have withstood the blow to my face? What if I had died? The next person might not be so lucky.”

According to Kremer, he has observed several individuals from the group still hanging around the vicinity where he was assaulted, which happens to be less than a mile away from his residence. He mentioned that on Tuesday, he came across the girl who initially approached him, which triggered him to confront her.

Kremer expressed remorse and regret over his decision to venture out, acknowledging that it was a mistake that could have resulted in further injury. “I shouldn’t have gone out there. I could have been hurt again,” he said. “Those boys came charging at me as soon as they got off the train. It was a frightening experience.”

Just a few days after the assault occurred, patrolling officers in the vicinity, merely a block away from the crime scene, spotted a male suspect who appeared to fit the description provided by the victim.

After being booked, he was transferred to Long Beach City Jail. However, he has now been released to LA County’s Probation Department.

Also Read:

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *